Book folding is a wonderful way to give old, previously loved books that are no longer being used a new life and purpose. Join Amelie as she demonstrates the art of book folding.
What’s the learning?
This lesson is about book folding. Book folding is a wonderful way to give old, previously loved books that are no longer being used a new life and purpose. Amelie shows you how to make different shapes which can be used for practical purposes, for example, to hold business cards, letters and receipts or to simply make a beautiful decorative piece for your home. Check out the video to see how to do it!
What you need:
- an old preloved book (please do not use a new or wanted book)
- a hard surface to work on
- your hands
What to do:
- Remove the cover from the book
- Fold the page corner into the middle
- Repeat with the opposite page corner
- Continue this process until all pages have been folded